Movie Reviews

In the past two weeks, I have seen two movies: UP and The Hangover. I highly recommend BOTH of these movies.

UP was a heart-warming tale of an old man who hoped to fulfill a promise he made to his wife a long time ago. Through constant adventure, the audience is kept in constant stitches from laughing. The characters are all well-developed and are absolutely hilarious. The plot made me melt. All in all, I think this is one of the best animated movies I have EVER seen! Be sure to see it in 3D with a group of friends, your significant other, or maybe even your mom!


The Hangover is definitely one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. The story line is hysterical, with one-liners and bizarre situations around every corner, the audience is basically crying from laughter. You may find yourself relating some of the characters to your group of friends, as well as keeping your fingers crossed that you never find yourself in these silly situations - maybe! Overall, a great, funny flick to see with your friends!


0 comments: