Effective Time Management?

I just read a great article on my good friend, Josh's blog. It was about time management and how one can go about being effective with their time.

He recommends a book titled: Eat That Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time, by Brian Tracy (author of The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success). Essentially, it teaches you how to manage your time effectively, and get more things done before the end of the day. If you comprise a list of at least 4-5 important things you want to get done, start early in the morning so you can have more time to yourself at the end of the day to do less important but maybe more amusing things.

I have always had poor time management skills since basically the beginning of time. I think I'm going to stop into a book store or a library and pick a copy of this book up. I could definitely use any help I can get!!

Happy reading :)

StheF

0 comments: