On Another Note...

People on the TTC can be so damn ignorant!!!

Is it NOT the worst thing IN THE WORLD when you're about to exit the train or the bus, but the impatient arseholes (pardon my Français) waiting on the other side of the doors barge in and practically accost you? It drives me MAD!!

For instance, at rush hour today, I was on the train, about to exit at Bloor. The train was clearly packed and Bloor is obviously a popular station to get off at. Of course, the ignorant morons of today's society somehow knew I was coming - an alarm must have gone off at Bloor at 5:30pm - and just as I was about to exit, stampeded at me and CARRIED ME ALONG TO THE NEXT STATION! Thanks guys! You made me late for an orientation at a NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION! How does that make you feel?! Silly, I'm sure.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm sure there are some of you out there... Nodding your heads in agreement... A slow, soft tear trickling down your cheek because you relate so deeply to my biting frustration.

Over and out.
StheF

1 comments:

  Charles

August 3, 2009 at 10:26 PM

omg, that would have happened to me two weeks ago!!!

Only I go on a rampaging rant (like in my prank calls) and people back off. haha

-Charles