Cora Pizza

If you're feeling a bit peckish, whether it's the middle of the day or the middle of the night, try this tasty - and did I mention CHEAP - pizza spot! I can assure you it is no Pizza Pizza, or any cardboard, rubber-cheese, fast food-type pizzeria - and that is a damn good thing.

Cora Pizza
, located at 658 Spadina Avenue, just north of Harbord on the west side, is open until 4 am EVERY day of the week and serves up a mean pizza to cure any hungry, growling stomach. Order one slice and you will be served almost half the pizza for a minimal $4.00 flat.
I had a slice of the Margherita pizza (cheese, tomato & basil), which I split with a friend because I simply could not finish an entire slice to myself.
The crust is thin and light, the cheese is plentiful and the dipping sauce (75 cents) is unnecessary (proof of a good pizza).

Party Size: 2
Price Range: $4/person
Visit Again?:
Yes
Food: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Atmosphere: 2/5 (close to no seating, not a place you'd want to hang around in, but more of a grab-and-go)
OVERALL:
4/5

2 comments:

  Anonymous

June 1, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Between May 17 - 28 I delivered 200 fliers for Cora Pizza. Cora Pizza promised to pay me $40.00 per 1,000 fliers. Cora Pizza is refusing to pay me.

  Anonymous

June 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM

I promise that, Cora Pizza has fallen back into their usual habits. Some of those habits were the infractions that got Cora Pizza shut in December 2009.

You think the directors of Cora Pizzeria Inc would buy soap and paper towel for the employees. But wait. There is paper towel and soap at Cora Pizza. If, any of the people who work at Cora Pizza actually use hot water and soap to wash their hands with then they get into trouble. You see hot water, soap and paper towel costs money. So it is there for show and only to be used when the health inspector is there.