There Is More Beneath The Surface

I can assure you all that there is more to me than just a typical bar and club hopper. I, myself, am quite frustrated with my lack of substance in my posts, as well as my missing camera stuff (charger and connector cord).

C-Lounge was boring last night, to be blunt. I absolutely give up on that club. Not only is the decor relatively dull, the place is smothered with booths and normal (ew) people sprawled all over the signature black leather couches turning their noses up at the "commoners", or people who don't feel like busting out $150.00 for a 26 of Smirnoff. When did "popping bottles" become so plain? It used to be the celebs and cream of the crop perched on those exclusive sofas - Grey Goose in hand, which then lowered to yuppies all over cracking bottles of Absolut and Skyy. These days, everyone has hopped on the trend. I do admit, I have popped my share of bottles, but solely for special occasions. It should never become an ordinary occurrence, in my opinion. It takes away from the whole VIP feel of it all.

I think I am going to try somewhere new tonight. I was considering the Burroughs Building rooftop launch party (639 Queen Street West, catch the event on Facebook here), but I'm not sure what kind of a crowd this venue draws. Comment with any suggestions, with the exception of State Theatre. I think I want to separate myself from the usual crowd and go somewhere full of new faces and good times. I prefer my nightcap drama-free, s'il vous plait!

Until next time, kiddies!

0 comments: