You Can Do Anything, But Not Everything.

Well hello there!

I don't exactly have much to say, but I've been told that in order to be a successful blogger and build a following, one must blog at least three times a week!! Who knew? So I'm just stopping in to let you all know what I've been up to: not much.

The job hunt has come to a temporary halt. I have decided that in order to find a summer job, I must obtain my Smart Serve certificate so that I am able to apply for waitressing and bartending positions. Please feel free to comment if you know of any restaurants and/or bars that are hiring!

As far as my food critiquing goes, I just wanted to let you all know that I have been eating, as well as taking pictures, but unfortunately in my move from Guelph to Toronto, I have misplaced my camera charger and cord that connects the camera to the computer. Alas, I am unable to upload any of my pictures as of right now. Once I make some dough, I'll be sure to purchase some new camera apparatuses so that I can grace you all with some much needed critiques of some well-known restaurants in the great city of Toronto.

This past week, I've started watching a TV series called The Wire. I'm sure you've all heard of it and are up to date on all seven seasons, but I have almost completed season one. I've got to say, after all the hype I've been hearing about this series, I am more or less disappointed. Maybe further along the way things heat up a bit, but season one has been incredibly slow. I hope there is something to look forward to, otherwise - I give up!

Well, that's all for now. I am going accessory shopping for Hamir's condo now!

Cheers, followers!

0 comments: