A New Beginning

So, another chapter of my life is complete. I have finished my final exams at the University of Guelph, and now I am on to bigger and better things. No, I have not graduated from Guelph. I am transferring schools because, at long last, I know what I want to do with my life. Ultimately, my main goal is to be a food critic. Obviously, I love to write. But my love for food triumphs anything I favour in the whole entire world.

I chose to start this blog because I have not been writing as much as I used to, and this is a problem for me. Writing used to be my outlet for everything, and lately, I've been bottling it up inside. Hopefully I will be able to let off some steam here. I am new to blogging, so forgive me if I don't do this correctly - although, I'm not sure if there really is a "correct" way to do it..

0 comments: