Well the sun is surely sinking down, but the moon is slowly rising.

I'm lying in bed, listening to the soothing sounds of James Taylor, and reflecting on this past year of my life. The good, the bad, the ugly. New friends, old friends, experiences, opportunities, love lost and love found.


I've gone through a lot in the past little while. While I may have had some hardships at times, everything I've experienced has been a learning adventure. I've developed some amazing friendships with people I have had the absolute fortune of meeting. Some friendships may have fallen by the wayside, but it's never too late to pick up where we left off. As they say, better late than never


I guess the point of this post is to just assure myself, and maybe some of you, my dear readers, that although times may be difficult, don't take anything for granted, whether it's good or bad. Anything and everything you go through helps you grow as a person, and I have firsthand experience of this. 


As long as you have a core group of people who love and support you, who can understand you and you can relate to, you are golden. I'm lucky enough to have the best friends and loved ones who care so much about me, and only want the best for me. I want all of you to know, if you're reading this and if I haven't told you already, you mean the world to me and I couldn't ask for more!


I suppose I'm in a bit of a corny mood, and listening to James Taylor may fuel this mood a little, but I just felt like writing a note to the world to get some lovey dovey feelings off my chest.


Every day is a beautiful day. Carpe diem, my friends!


In the words of James Taylor,


When your down and troubled, 
And you need a helping hand 
And nothing, whoa nothing is going right. 
Close your eyes and think of me ,
And soon I will be there 
To brighten up even your darkest nights. 
You just call out my name, 
And you know where ever I am,
I'll come running, oh yeah baby, 
To see you again. 
Winter, spring , summer, or fall, 
All you have to do is call 
And I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah. 
You've got a friend. 


xoxoxox,
Sadie

1 comments:

  Unknown

June 30, 2010 at 12:10 AM

ill be your friend