A New Chapter

There have been some big changes in my life recently. Usually I am absolutely terrible with dealing with change, but this time, I am embracing it with open arms. This time around, it is the kind of change that will bring happiness, comfort, a little bit of sadness, but ultimately, it signifies a new chapter of my life.

My diet that I spoke of in an earlier post has been somewhat unsuccessful so far, but that is because of two family weekends in a row. Two weekends ago, I was in London Ontario for my cousin's Bar Mitzvah. These sort of weekends are always a blast! The drinks were flowing, the conversation was at high volume, there was a Mariachi band, and to top it all off, we ended the night at the Barney's Patio in downtown London!


This past weekend, I was in Boston, or more specifically Andover, for my other cousin's high school graduation at Phillips Academy Andover. It was a beautiful weekend, filled with close family, good food, a gorgeous ceremony, amazing seafood (copious amounts of oysters!!), and a night out in Boston with an old friend at Ned Divine's. The only downside was a ton of rain and humidity - which didn't help in the hair frizz control department.



Now that all of the chaos is done, I am putting my life in order. Back onto the 10 Steps to Success! And I'm making more time for friends. With the new changes comes more time to myself, and I'm going to spend it wisely with people I've sorrily neglected.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

StheF

0 comments: